Guidelines for Students Returning to Lessons at Tiger-Rock Martial Arts of North Austin
Welcome back to Tiger-Rock Martial Arts of North Austin! We’re excited to see you back on the training mat. For safety and precautions, our academy has implemented the following guidelines and procedures to protect the health and safety of our students.
- Do not attend lessons if you or someone you have been in contact with has COVID19 until quarantine time and recovery has been completed.
- Do not attend lessons if you have a fever or not feeling well.
- Students are limited to 2 in-person lessons at the academy per Week. Online Attendance, however, is unlimited.
- Students will be allowed in the academy just 5 minutes prior to the lesson start time.
- Students will have a health and safety evaluation upon entering the academy.
- If the student’s body temperature is elevated, they will be asked to leave.
- No parents or spectators will be allowed in the Academy to keep us within State Occupancy Guidelines.
- If a student is doing a private lesson or Evaluation Course, one parent may be present to watch.
- A greeter will be at the front door 5 minutes prior to the start of each lesson to allow students into the academy.
- Students must use hand cleaning stations once in the academy and then head to their assigned physical distancing spot for the start of the lesson.
- Students must wear Tiger-Rock Mat Shoes/Socks to each Lesson.
- All Uniforms and training equipment must be cleaned before each lesson.
- Parents must wait outside of the academy on time for students to be dismissed.
- Once the lesson is over, our greeter will bring each student out to make sure their parent is there to pick them up.
- Please maintain physical distancing while waiting to pick your child up.
- Do not be late to pick your child up from lessons.
(Please note, the staff needs to clean and sanitized the building between each lesson. Students being picked up on time will help with this matter.)
- Please follow any posted signs or directions in the academy for Physical Distancing.
- Masks are not required for training. However, if it makes you comfortable please wear one.
- We will not have any type of physical contact while in the academy during lessons until the State Government changes the regulations. Please help us by talking to your children about keeping their hands to themselves, following our posted physical distancing guidelines, and being responsible for everyone’s health.
Academy Policies for COVID 19 Reopening
- Academy Cleaned Professionally Daily.
- Follow all of the Guidelines for Students.
- Mats sanitized throughout the day.
- All common area surfaces sanitized after each lesson. (Mat area, lobby area and restrooms.)
- Hand Cleaning Stations, sanitizers readily available and visible.
- Reminder to all students of their responsibility to keep everyone safe during each lesson.
- Report anything of questionable to the supervising instructor or academy manager.