Martial arts in North Austin, TX
By combining the latest training methods with the cherished tradition that is martial arts, Tiger-Rock Martial Arts of North Austin provides every student that comes through our door an experience that cannot be found in any other academy in North Austin or beyond.
Master Martin Aherne serves as the head instructor at Tiger-Rock Martial Arts of North Austin. Mr. Aherne has been training in taekwondo for over 25 years. He brings an incredible wealth of experience and dedication to the Tiger-Rock mat.
His dedication to serving the North Austin area community with dedicated martial arts instruction is without parallel in the Tiger-Rock Martial Arts community.
All of our certified instructors are dedicated to providing a thorough and challenging, yet fun and rewarding martial arts and fitness training experience. Our instructors will help you improve your strength and conditioning, instill self-discipline, develop skills, and achieve your goals.
Why choose Tiger-Rock Martial Arts in North Austin, TX
Students enjoy the many benefits including:
- There are specialized classes, specific to each groups unique classroom needs: Tiger Cubs (pre-school age 4 yrs and 5 yrs), Juniors (6 yr olds – 10 yr olds), and Youth/Teens (ages 11-15) & Adults.
- Students can start any time and blend into the academy with other beginners.
- New classes are forming daily.
- Annually qualified instructors are dedicated to excellence and continuing education.
- Students can move forward at their own rate and not as a class unit.
- Year-round advancement opportunities
- Year-round competitive opportunities and the local, state, and national level.
We welcome students of all ages and backgrounds to our academy. Whether you are experienced in martial arts or just getting started on the mat, we invite you to come see what Tiger Rock Martial Arts of North Austin is all about.